About me

My photo
Tricity, Poland
Hi, I'm Magda and this is my blog - my photos, my ideas, my inspirations. Contact: http://www.facebook.com/tri.streets

29/05/2012

Tri.Streets will be back soon

Dear all,


Just a quick note to tell you that I am working on a brand new design of the blog, that is why I haven't uploaded any photos lately. There will be a new website in June with plenty of photos and ideas, as well as  my drawings and a bit of DIY tips :) Be patient and hopefully you won't regret it. Have a great day, everyone! 


The photo below comes from the Louboutin exhibition I attended in London, more pics soon :))


Take care,


Magda



2 comments:

  1. Cool blog !
    hugs!
    Sonja ; *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)) I will be back soon with plenty of posts!

      Delete